Attention Please : Free shipping by standarding shipping. Usually you can receive it in 7-15days. If you want to ship out your order via express shipment, you need to pay some express shipping cost.Please contact us first.
BH-02 is a stereo headset with Bluetooth technology. It supports the following Bluetooth profiles:
HSP —— Headset Profile
HFP —— Hands-free Profile
A2DP—— Advanced Audio Distribution Profile
AVRCP——Audio/Video Remote Control Profile
Charging the battery with USB cable
• Step1: Insert USB charging cable into USB port of PC.
• Step2: Connect charging cable with the charging port of headset.
• When the red light is on, the headset is charging.
• When the blue light is on, the headset is charged fully.
• It takes about 3 hours to charge the headset fully.
• The battery is rechargeable.
• First time charging : Before you use this Bluetooth headset, please charge the battery of headset fully
How to use
B Pairing the headset with Bluetooth devices
A) How to enter pairing mode
Be sure BH-02 in power off status first. Press and hold the MFB for 6 seconds, till Red and blue Led blink alternately, or you hear the indication “Do Do” twice come out. And then release the MFB. The unit will become pairing mode.
B) Pairing the headset with Bluetooth mobile phone
Please make sure your mobile phone has Bluetooth function that can be used.
Specific pairing procedures were not the same with different mobile phone. Please refer to your mobile phone manual for further information. Steps as follows:
a) Please keep the headset and mobile phone in the range of 1 meter when pairing.
b) Start the Bluetooth function of mobile phone and search the Bluetooth devices.
c) Make the headset enter into pairing mode (Please refer to “how to enter into pairing mode”).
After searched, select “BH-02”in the Bluetooth device list.
a) According to indication, enter password or PIN No:”0000”, and press the key of” Yes” or “confirmed”.
b) After successful pairing, select “BH-02” in the Bluetooth device list, and press “connect”.
c) After successful connecting, the blue LED of the headset quickly blinks twice or three times every 4 seconds.
Wearing the headset
The string of this headset is retractable, please adjust according to the actual use. Logo “L” of headset represents left ear, Logo “R” of headset represents right ear. Please wear the headset according to the indication of the Logo.
Making calls with the headset
Warning: Excessive pressure from headphones can cause hearing loss.
• For some mobile phones, when you press the key of accepting on the phone, the conversation will be sent to the mobile phone. At this time, you can switch the call to headset by using the conversation switch button or through operating on the mobile phone. Please refer to the instruction of your mobile phone for further information
When the headset connects with the mobile phone or Bluetooth transmitter which supports A2DP, you can enjoy music through headset wirelessly.
• Remote control the function of last song/next song/pause, it needs your mobile phone or Bluetooth transmitter supports AVRCP. Please refer to the instruction of your mobile phone or Bluetooth transmitter. for further information.
G Re-connecting to a Bluetooth device
A) Automatic connecting
Every time the headset is switched on, it will connect to the nearest, and the last connected device automatically.
B) Manual connecting to last connected device
When the headset is in standby mode and doesn’t connect to any devices, short press MFB button once, it will connect to last connected device automatically.