Wireless Rechargeable Optical 6D Gaming Mouse with 3 Ports USB HUB 2.0 Charging Dock Receiver
NOTE:No include batteries
Instruction for use
1. Make sure your computer is on and that the pointer icon is active on you computer (by way of your existing mouse)
2. To insert batteries, simply pull out the battery cover. Insert the batteries according to the appropriate polarity marks (+,-). Pull back the battery cover. When you can use the left key and right normally, the cover is locked.
3. Connect the USB Port from the desktop docking receiver to your computer. If the connection is OK, then the power light will be on.
4. You should recharge the batteries if the power is getting weak. To charge the mouse, you can put the mouse back to the docking receiver, the green indicator light will start to flicker while charging.
1. 2.4G wireless mouse, 10m effective distance
2. CPI: 800-1200dpi
3. USB HUB base docking receiver
4. Support for Windows 2003/ XP/Vista / 7 system
1) Product size: Mouse: 104*67*36mm, Base support: 85*65*48mm
2) Product weight: 120g
3) Operating frequency: 2.420GHz~2.480GHz
4) Connection interface: USB
5) Number of keys: 5-6
6) Key switch life: 3,000,000
7) Charging current: 100mAH
8) Power Dissipation: 2.4V 9mA
1. Put into the rechargeable batteries, note the polarity of the battery, in order to avoid damage to the machine.
2. Only rechargeable batteries shall be used (otherwise, batteries may explode if being charge at the USB stand).